Synexus, which operates from 24 sites in eight countries, carries out clinical trials for pharmaceutical companies.
It manages patients throughout later stage clinical trials in primary and secondary care and in disease prevention.
Regulatory drivers and a focus on efficiency throughout the drug development process has created demand for cost-effective pharmaceutical trials which can reach out to many patients quickly and deliver consistent, high-quality clinical outcomes.
In order to build a global, market-leading business, we developed a strategy with management that focusses on:
- Investing in resources, infrastructure and IT to increase scalability and improve operations
- Accelerate sales growth by entering new therapy areas
- Leveraging increased scale, expertise and geographical reach to deepen relationships with customers
- Completing add-on acquisitions and developing a detailed programme for further consolidation
“The company’s excellent progress is directly related to putting in place a team and operational structure which delivers for clients and the business alike.” Andrew Aylwin, Partner at Lyceum Capital and board member at Synexus
With our support Synexus has:
- Grown its forward order book to over £100m
- Expended its presence in Eastern Europe
- Strengthened its senior management team with a number of new appointments