Synexus recruits and treats patients in clinical trials, supporting late-stage drug research.
It has grown to become one of the largest clinical trial research site groups in the world.
The company operates from 24 sites in eight countries
Regulatory drivers and a focus on efficiency throughout the drug development process has created demand for cost-effective pharmaceutical trials, which can reach out to many patients quickly and deliver consistent, high-quality clinical outcomes.
In order to build a global, market-leading business, we developed a strategy with management that focuses on:
- Investing in resources, infrastructure and IT to increase scalability and improve operations
- Accelerating sales growth by entering new therapy areas
- Leveraging increased scale, expertise and geographical reach to deepen relationships with customers
- Completing add-on acquisitions and developing a detailed programme for further consolidation
“The company’s excellent progress is directly related to putting in place a team and operational structure with expanded best-in-class capacity that deliver for clients and the business alike.” Andrew Aylwin, Partner at Lyceum Capital and board member at Synexus
With our support Synexus has:
- Had revenue compound annual growth rate of 23% and EBITDA compound annual growth rate of 68%
- Grown its forward order book to over £100m
- Built and expanded its presence in Eastern Europe
- Strengthened its senior management team with a number of new appointments