Adapt provides managed IT infrastructure services to mid-sized companies. These include cloud, managed hosting and data centre services and infrastructure management.
“With its scale and proven operational platform, through innovation and growth Adapt can support an increasing number of mid-sized clients.” Simon Hitchcock, Partner at Lyceum Capital and board member at Adapt
The UK managed hosting sub-sector will expand at 15% CAGR. This rapid growth is being driven by mid-sized companies transforming their infrastructure to enhance business value, reduce costs and remove complexity by outsourcing the management of critical data, infrastructure and applications.
Lyceum Capital led the buyout of Adapt and is implementing an organic and acquisitive growth strategy that includes:
- Further penetration of Adapt’s existing client base
- Developing services that provide customers with additional efficiencies
- Further enhancing partner relationships
- Acquiring complementary businesses to expand Adapt’s portfolio and reach
With our support Adapt has:
- Grown its turnover from £35m to £50m
- Made two add-on acquisitions in Sleek and eLinia
- Opened a centre for technical excellence, where 80% of new recruits will be based