I have been consistently impressed by Lyceum’s deep understanding of our business and the market in which we operate.
Sabio is a market-leading service provider of customer engagement solutions.
It provides managed services to support the technology in many of the UK’s largest call centres and is an award-winning partner of Avaya and Verient.
Founded in 1998, Sabio now supports customers in over 50 countries around the world helping them optimise contact centre performance, reduce their operational costs and improve customer engagement.
The UK has the most sophisticated contact centre operations and highest adoption of technology and solutions in the world.
Steady market growth (3% – 4% p.a.) is driven by ongoing replacement and software upgrades as well as customer demand to adopt omni-channel capabilities (e.g. voice recording, web chat, social media, email and SMS).
Through Lyceum Capital’s investment, the strategy for Sabio’s next phase of growth includes:
- Acquiring UK providers with Avaya or Verint base
- Expand international footprint
- Bolster service offering with additional functionality and moving into different technologies
In the first year of Lyceum’s investment, Sabio has:
- Completed two add-on acquisitions, which have increased Sabio’s IP and provide depth and scale in key European markets
- Increased annualised profit by 48% and revenues by 35%