This is an exciting opportunity to redefine what good looks like in the industry.
Bellrock supplies a range of managed facilities and property services under long-term contracts to a blue chip client-base spanning the healthcare, education, corporate and retail sectors.
The company uses its own facilities management technology platform to plan, report and analyse trends, which helps its customers operate and manage their estates more efficiently.
The UK facilities management sector is expected to grow by 4% annually over the coming years.
Client demand will be fuelled by regulatory requirements in areas such as energy efficiency and reporting, together with the better use of technology to extend asset life, improve benchmarking, and reduce costs across estates.
Having invested in August 2013, we are working with Bellrock’s new management team to deliver an organic and acquisitive growth strategy which includes:
- Optimising existing resources and investing in marketing and sales activities
- Targeting growth segments including the education and energy services market
- Enhancing further the company’s proprietary technology platform
- Add-on acquisitions to diversify services and build scale
Since our investment in 2013 Bellrock has:
- Acquired seven add-on businesses, which have enhanced Bellrock’s ability to deliver Property Services, FM service integration and full end-to-end management of their clients’ estates
- Completed the transformation of its technology offering with the acquisition of Concerto and helped to build the forward order book to >£500m